DIGITAL EXECUTIVE & ACCOUNT MANAGER
Wanted: Account Executive & Account Manager with outstanding track records in digital advertising & production with a passion for emerging media.
- Broad range of blue-chip clients.
- Fast growing digital, creative, promotions & experiential agency.
- Opportunity to fast track your career.
- INSTIGATE, create and execute brand experiences that are innovative, imaginative and attention grabbing. They are experiences your consumers choose to engage with, leaving our client's brands top of mind. Our four core areas of expertise are Digital, Creative, Promotions and Experiential.
Is digital hardwired into your marketing DNA? Are you on a first name basis with key media and brand marketers in Australia? Does the opportunity to be part of INSTIGATE, a fast growing digital, creative, promotions & experiential agency excite you? Are you a client service rock star? Are you comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced environment? If the answer is “YESSSS!!” then this role could be for you.
We’re looking for an Account Executive & Account Manager with an outstanding track record in digital advertising & production with a real passion for emerging media.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating buzz, excitement and driving projects on behalf of our client's. If you’re tired of “plain digital” and feel ready to join a really cool company with a proven business model, we’d love to hear from you.
- Relevant skills and study (eg. BA in Communications or Marketing).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Send your resume and cover letter outlining why you would like to join us to
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
Wanted: Public Relations Manager with a positive can-do attitude, proved history of achieving sales targets, and experience in creating, developing and implementing public relations straetgies across multiple communcaitions channels.
Do you have a passion for
- Creating strong brand recognition and customer loyalty
- Promotion of brands via traditional and experimental methods
- Achieving sales KPIs
- Communicating effectively with the general public
INSTIGATE are looking for a Public Relations Manager to join our Sydney CBD team. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining client relationships to maximise profitable income whilst delivering the quality and service principals agreed, to ensure that client’s PR and marketing requirements are met and levels of client service are of the highest standard.
You will be expected to proactively source new media/marketing opportunities, script accurate written material and develop individual client communication strategies.
Does the opportunity to be part of a fast growing digital, creative, promotions & experiential agency excite you? Are you comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced environment? If the answer is “YESSSS!!” then this role could be for you.
- Vast knowledge of global communications platforms including web, digital, television and social media
- Proven record of instigating and contributing to successful public-facing campaigns
- Record of maintaining successful CRM
- Ability to build effective relationships with media & supplier contacts
- Experience negotiating with media for the benefit of the client and the agency
- Microsoft suite profficency
- Ability to support and interact well with collegaues and clients
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required
- Minimum 2-year experience in similar role
If you’re up to the challenge, we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at INSTIGATE, we believe that it is not just our work that defines us, but also our people. We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. So, if the opportunity to be part of INSTIGATE excites you, send us a resume and cover letter outlining why you would like to join us.
Email us at email@example.com